If you miss a dose of Synthroid, you should usually take it when you remember it. However, if it is close to the time for your next dose, then you should skip it. You should not take extra medicine to make up for missed doses.
- Q Can I take Synthroid (levothyroxine) while pregnant?
- Q Is there any drug interaction between Synthroid and Premarin?
- Q What should I know about Synthroid before taking it?
- Q What are the possible risks of Synthroid (levothyroxine)?
- Q Is it safe to take Synthroid during my pregnancy?
- Q Is there any drug interaction between Synthroid and Tylenol?