If you miss a dose of Synthroid, you should usually take it when you remember it. However, if it is close to the time for your next dose, then you should skip it. You should not take extra medicine to make up for missed doses.
- Q Does synthroid cause heart palpitations?
- Q Can I take Armour Thyroid or Idoral instead of Synthroid?
- Q What symptoms would show up if my Synthroid is replaced by levothyroxine?
- Q Do rashes occur as a side effect of Synthroid or Armour Thyroid 90 mg?
- Q How should I take Synthroid?
- Q What is Synthroid (levothyroxine)?