If you miss a dose of Synthroid, you should usually take it when you remember it. However, if it is close to the time for your next dose, then you should skip it. You should not take extra medicine to make up for missed doses.
- Q Do rashes occur as a side effect of Synthroid or Armour Thyroid 90 mg?
- Q Can synthroid interact with my cholesterol lowering medications?
- Q Does long term intake of synthroid decrease bone mineral density?
- Q What is Synthroid (levothyroxine)?
- Q Is there any drug interaction between Synthroid and Tylenol?
- Q Is there a generic version of Synthroid?