If you miss a dose of Synthroid, you should usually take it when you remember it. However, if it is close to the time for your next dose, then you should skip it. You should not take extra medicine to make up for missed doses.
- Q Is weight gain a side effect of Synthroid?
- Q Can I take multivitamins and milk with Synthroid?
- Q Is there any drug interaction between Synthroid and Tylenol?
- Q Should I use Synthroid to help me lose weight?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Synthroid?
- Q Can I take Armour Thyroid or Idoral instead of Synthroid?