Should I talk to my doctor about my colloid thyroid nodule symptoms?

While colloid thyroid nodules sometimes will not cause you any problems, you should tell your doctor about any symptoms. Sometimes a thyroid nodules can lead to hyperthyrodism, and in a few cases they may be cancerous. your doctor will examine your thyroid, may order some testing, then can recommend whether of not you need treatment.

Continue Learning about Throat Disorders

How would x-rays be used to detect a throat disorder?
X-rays are often used to detect if throat cancer is your throat disorder. X-rays for throat cancer a...
How is a rapid DNA test used to diagnose bacterial throat infections?
A rapid DNA test is similar to a throat culture when it comes to how it diagnoses bacterial throat i...
How is a rapid antigen test used to diagnose throat disorders?
A rapid antigen test is a faster way to diagnose a throat disorder than the more traditional way of ...
When Should I Have My Tonsils Looked at?