When can I stop taking Ximino?

You should take Ximino (minocycline), a tetracycline-class antibiotic prescribed for certain kinds of acne, for the entire length of time prescribed by your doctor. It is often prescribed to be taken once a day for 12 weeks. If you don't take it as long as your doctor has told you to, Ximino may become less effective in treating your acne.

Continue Learning about Tetracyclines

Why did my doctor tell me to wear sunscreen while I'm taking tetracycline?
Your doctor instructed you to apply a sunscreen (at least SPF 15) if you go out in the sunlight whil...
What are the side effects of tetracycline?
Side effects may include fatigue, headache, sleepiness, a spinning sensation (vertigo), itching, a r...
What is tetracycline?
Tetracycline is an antibiotic that's used to treat a variety of bacterial infections and other condi...
If I get an infection again, can I take my old tetracycline?
You should not use tetracycline that's left over from a previous time you had an infection. You ...