What should I do if I miss a dose of Ximino?

If you miss a dose of Ximino (minocycline), take it as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the missed dose and take the next one on your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.

It's also important that you take the entire course your doctor prescribes of this antibiotic, which treats certain kinds of acne. Don't stop taking it, even if your acne gets better before you've finished all your medication.

Continue Learning about Tetracyclines

What should I know about tetracycline before taking it?
People with allergies or asthma are more likely to have an allergic reaction to tetracycline antibio...
Is it safe for my daughter to go out in the sun if she's on tetracycline?
Your daughter should avoid the sun while she is taking tetracycline. If she does go out in the s...
If I get an infection again, can I take my old tetracycline?
You should not use tetracycline that's left over from a previous time you had an infection. You ...
What are the side effects of tetracycline?
Side effects may include fatigue, headache, sleepiness, a spinning sensation (vertigo), itching, a r...