What if I miss a dose of Minocin capsules?

If you forget about a dose of Minocin, it's okay to take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's almost time for your next scheduled dose, skip the one you missed. Don't take two doses of Minocin at once to make up for a missed dose. Try to take Minocin at the same time every day to avoid missing doses.

Continue Learning about Tetracyclines

If I get an infection again, can I take my old tetracycline?
You should not use tetracycline that's left over from a previous time you had an infection. You ...
What is tetracycline?
Tetracycline is an antibiotic that's used to treat a variety of bacterial infections and other condi...
Is it okay to let my girlfriend take some of my tetracycline?
Even if you and your girlfriend have the same condition, you should not give your tetracycline t...
What are the side effects of tetracycline?
Side effects may include fatigue, headache, sleepiness, a spinning sensation (vertigo), itching, a r...