How should I take Solodyn?

Solodyn is typically prescribed as one tablet per day and comes in different strengths, depending on your body weight. Take the tablet with a full, eight-ounce glass of water to avoid esophageal irritation. You can take Solodyn with or without food. Do not crush or cut the pills, as this will interfere with the release of the medication. Make sure to take the full course of tablets as prescribed by your doctor.

Continue Learning about Tetracyclines

Do tetracycline antibiotics interact with any other medications?
If you are taking any of the following medications, tetracycline can lead to side effects and should...
Why did my doctor tell me to wear sunscreen while I'm taking tetracycline?
Your doctor instructed you to apply a sunscreen (at least SPF 15) if you go out in the sunlight whil...
If I get an infection again, can I take my old tetracycline?
You should not use tetracycline that's left over from a previous time you had an infection. You ...
What should I know about tetracycline before taking it?
People with allergies or asthma are more likely to have an allergic reaction to tetracycline antibio...