Is it okay to let my girlfriend take some of my tetracycline?

Even if you and your girlfriend have the same condition, you should not give your tetracycline to her. Take your tetracycline exactly as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist. Take this medicine for the entire length of time you were told to take it. Call your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about taking your medicine.

Continue Learning about Tetracyclines

What is tetracycline?
Tetracycline is an antibiotic that's used to treat a variety of bacterial infections and other condi...
Do tetracycline antibiotics interact with any other medications?
If you are taking any of the following medications, tetracycline can lead to side effects and should...
What should I know about tetracycline before taking it?
People with allergies or asthma are more likely to have an allergic reaction to tetracycline antibio...
Why did my doctor tell me to wear sunscreen while I'm taking tetracycline?
Your doctor instructed you to apply a sunscreen (at least SPF 15) if you go out in the sunlight whil...