Doxycycline and penicillin are both antibiotics. They work differently and are not considered in the same class of medications. Doxycycline is not a form of penicillin.
- Q Is it safe for my daughter to go out in the sun if she's on tetracycline?
- Q Is it okay to let my girlfriend take some of my tetracycline?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of doxycycline?
- Q What should I know about tetracycline before taking it?
- Q Can I drink milk when taking my tetracycline?
- Q Can I drink alcohol while taking doxycycline?