Does discolouration of skin due to Minocycline go away?

Usually discoloration of the skin by minocycline will reverse itself once the medication is stopped.  It can be permanent however.  If you are still concerned about the discoloration, you should make an appointment with your physician to discuss your concerns.

Continue Learning about Tetracyclines

Is it okay to let my girlfriend take some of my tetracycline?
Even if you and your girlfriend have the same condition, you should not give your tetracycline t...
What should I know about tetracycline before taking it?
People with allergies or asthma are more likely to have an allergic reaction to tetracycline antibio...
Is it safe for my daughter to go out in the sun if she's on tetracycline?
Your daughter should avoid the sun while she is taking tetracycline. If she does go out in the s...
What are the side effects of tetracycline?
Side effects may include fatigue, headache, sleepiness, a spinning sensation (vertigo), itching, a r...