How often should I do agility drills in the tennis pre-season?

During the tennis pre-season, perform agility exercises three times a week. Give your body time to recover from drills and enough time to improve between sets. Agility drills should be a part of your conditioning and regular workout plan.

Continue Learning about Tennis

What can cause a blister on my hand if I play tennis?
National Athletic Trainers' AssociationNational Athletic Trainers' Association
Blisters on the hand are caused by friction between a piece of sporting equipment and the skin. ...
Why is playing tennis good for my health?
Tennis is a fun and challenging workout that will work many different parts of your body. Tennis wil...
How often should I stretch while training for tennis?
If general health is the main goal, engage in stretching three to five times a week. Athletes re...
What can I do to decrease pain in my wrist while playing tennis?
Make sure you have the right racket size and weight, do wrist and grip exercises, and look into ...