When should I call the dentist after laser bleaching teeth whitening?

You should call a dentist after undergoing tray teeth whitening if you have pain or irritation in your teeth or gums that does not subside. In addition, call your dentist if your gums turn white. Lasers are used in combination with teeth bleaching treatments to speed up the whitening process. Any irritation you may feel during the procedure is likely caused by the bleaching gel rather than the laser, and should go away within a few days. If the pain persists, call your dentist.

Continue Learning about Teeth Whitening

Teeth Whitening Tips and Secrets
Teeth Whitening Tips and Secrets
Do you want a dazzling, movie-star smile but you're not sure how to go about getting it? Are you curious to know how over-the-counter (OTC) teeth-whit...
How can I prepare for tooth whitening?
Before beginning any tooth-whitening treatment, talk to your dentist about whether you should ha...
What are the disadvantages of using whitening toothpaste?
Stronger whitening toothpastes use abrasion to remove the outer layer of teeth and reveal a newe...
Are There Natural Ways to Whiten My Teeth?