What is ZOOM! For teeth whitening?

ZOOM! Teeth Whitening is a gel that is applied to the teeth for whitening. After ZOOM! Teeth Whitening is applied by a dentist or dental hygienist, it is activated by exposure to a special light as part of the teeth whitening process. Recent findings show this bleaching agent has good short- and long-term teeth whitening effects, even after a staining treatment was applied to the whitened teeth.

ZOOM! is a new chair-side tooth whitening system that uses a full-mouth bleaching light combined with a 25% Hydrogen Peroxide light-activated gel to lighten teeth 6-10 shades in about an hour. The proprietary light technology and light activated gel were designed to work together for faster in-office whitening. Low sensitivity is an important aspect of the ZOOM! procedure.

Continue Learning about Teeth Whitening

Teeth Whitening Tips and Secrets
Teeth Whitening Tips and Secrets
Do you want a dazzling, movie-star smile but you're not sure how to go about getting it? Are you curious to know how over-the-counter teeth whitening ...
What follow-up is needed for tooth whitening?
Dr. Saul N. Miller, DDSDr. Saul N. Miller, DDS
Tooth whitening should be performed under the care of a licensed dentist. Although whitening is a...
What are the kinds of teeth whitening products?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
If your teeth are discolored, tooth whitening may help. "Whitening" is any process that makes te...
Are There Natural Ways to Whiten My Teeth?