What is ZOOM! For teeth whitening?

ZOOM! is a new chair-side tooth whitening system that uses a full-mouth bleaching light combined with a 25% Hydrogen Peroxide light-activated gel to lighten teeth 6-10 shades in about an hour. The proprietary light technology and light activated gel were designed to work together for faster in-office whitening. Low sensitivity is an important aspect of the ZOOM! procedure.

ZOOM! Teeth Whitening is a gel that is applied to the teeth for whitening. After ZOOM! Teeth Whitening is applied by a dentist or dental hygienist, it is activated by exposure to a special light as part of the teeth whitening process. Recent findings show this bleaching agent has good short- and long-term teeth whitening effects, even after a staining treatment was applied to the whitened teeth.

Continue Learning about Teeth Whitening

Teeth Whitening Tips and Secrets
Teeth Whitening Tips and Secrets
Do you want a dazzling, movie-star smile but you're not sure how to go about getting it? Are you curious to know how over-the-counter teeth whitening ...
What's the best way to whiten teeth?
Jerry P. Gordon, DMDJerry P. Gordon, DMD
Most dentists recommend either a combination of in-office and at-home tooth whitening systems or jus...
What treatments are available to whiten teeth?
You have several different options for whitening your teeth:Chairside or in-office bleaching. Perfor...
Are There Natural Ways to Whiten My Teeth?