What is BriteSmile teeth whitening?

BriteSmile is a brand name for a teeth whitening system that uses a special blue light and hydrogen peroxide gel to bleach teeth. The gel contains approximately 15% peroxide, and the light is not a laser. BriteSmile teeth whitening is typically performed in a professional setting such as a dental office and usually takes about one hour. The BriteSmile treatment costs close to $600 but can be less expensive if you're able to use a promotion.

Continue Learning about Teeth Whitening

Teeth Whitening Tips and Secrets
Teeth Whitening Tips and Secrets
Do you want a dazzling, movie-star smile but you're not sure how to go about getting it? Are you curious to know how over-the-counter (OTC) teeth-whit...
How much baking soda and lemon juice do I use to whiten teeth?
I must admit, as a family physician I get very few questions on teeth whitening. That being said...
What causes the need for tooth whitening?
Teeth can become less white and even discolored due to a variety of reasons. Food residue may discol...
Is Teeth Whitening Safe?
Is Teeth Whitening Safe?