What is the process for whitening teeth with over-the-counter products?

Using over-the-counter products to whiten your teeth is a simple process. There are two processes, depending on the product you select. With whitening strips, you place the strip on your teeth, where it sticks. You will keep it on your teeth for a certain amount of time, after which the strip will either dissolve or you should take it off. With gel whitening, the first step is to apply the whitening gel to a mouthpiece. Then the mouthpiece is placed into your mouth for a certain amount of time. With either of these products, be sure to follow directions carefully.

Continue Learning about Teeth Whitening

Are There Natural Ways to Whiten My Teeth?