When should I use portable teeth whitening products?

Jonathan B. Levine, DMD
Prosthodontics
Let's say your teeth are in fairly decent shape and don't require serious whitening, or even a program of trays-and-gels or strips. Or maybe you've had your teeth whitened but don't want to use an at-home system for fear of potential oversaturation. Still, you wouldn't mind your smile being just a bit brighter. You, then, are the ideal candidate for the portable maintenance whiteners. They're convenient, as easy to use as unwrapping a piece of chewing gum (and are much better for you) and take less time to use than it takes to chew that piece of gum.
Smile!: The Ultimate Guide to Achieving Smile Beauty

Renowned dentist and creator of the GoSMILE product line Dr. Levine offers this complete guide to getting a whiter, brighter smile. 15 photos & illustrations.

Continue Learning about Teeth Whitening

Are There Natural Ways to Whiten My Teeth?