How will I know if using a tray-based teeth whitening kit worked?

Since tray teeth whitening is intended to improve the look of your teeth -- rather than their health -- only you can judge whether you have achieved what you wanted. Dentists do have shade guides, which they can use to measure how much your teeth have been lightened. A dentist can also tell you what is likely to be achieved with continued bleaching.

Continue Learning about Teeth Whitening

Teeth Whitening Tips and Secrets
Teeth Whitening Tips and Secrets
Do you want a dazzling, movie-star smile but you're not sure how to go about getting it? Are you curious to know how over-the-counter (OTC) teeth-whit...
How do I keep my teeth white after teeth whitening?
Dr. Julie P. Cho, DMDDr. Julie P. Cho, DMD
One way to maintain tooth whitening results is to minimize consuming dark foods and beverages includ...
What are the kinds of teeth whitening products?
There are many tooth whitening products. Some are used only in the dentist's office, while others ar...
Are There Natural Ways to Whiten My Teeth?