How long do I have to use teeth whitening strips?

The length of time you need to use teeth whitening strips will depend on the product you purchase. However, a typical teeth whitening strip must be applied daily for two to three weeks. Some products must be applied twice a day. Your teeth may appear to be whiter and brighter after just a few days, but it's important to use teeth whitening strips for the full duration recommended by the manufacturer to get the best results.

Continue Learning about Teeth Whitening

Teeth Whitening Tips and Secrets
Teeth Whitening Tips and Secrets
Do you want a dazzling, movie-star smile but you're not sure how to go about getting it? Are you curious to know how over-the-counter (OTC) teeth-whit...
What can a dentist do to whiten my teeth?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Professional whitening or veneers can make your smile bright. Watch as Dr. Maria Lopez Howell explai...
How are teeth whitened?
Jonathan B. Levine, DMDJonathan B. Levine, DMD
Like hair coloring or perms, the success of whitening is all about the concentration of the acti...
Are There Natural Ways to Whiten My Teeth?