How long is laser bleaching teeth whitening effective?

Laser teeth whitening can make a smile brighter for up to three years. However, if you choose to have laser teeth whitening, your own results will depend on several factors. First, keep in mind that the same habits that may have stained your teeth in the first place -- such as smoking or drinking coffee or tea -- can discolor your teeth all over again. It's also important to brush and floss your teeth regularly. Failing to practice good oral hygiene could cause your teeth's bright new shade to fade quickly, in as little as one month.

Continue Learning about Teeth Whitening

Teeth Whitening Tips and Secrets
Teeth Whitening Tips and Secrets
Do you want a dazzling, movie-star smile but you're not sure how to go about getting it? Are you curious to know how over-the-counter (OTC) teeth-whit...
How does the tray method for tooth whitening work?
Dr. Benjamin S Fiss DDSDr. Benjamin S Fiss DDS
In the tray method, your dentist takes impressions of your mouth, from which carefully molded trays ...
How are teeth whitened?
Jonathan B. Levine, DMDJonathan B. Levine, DMD
Like hair coloring or perms, the success of whitening is all about the concentration of the acti...
Are There Natural Ways to Whiten My Teeth?