How do I keep my teeth white after teeth whitening?

One way to maintain tooth whitening results is to minimize consuming dark foods and beverages including tomato sauce, coffee, red wine.  After an office whitening procedure, an effective way to maintain the results is to purchase an inexpensive OTC whitening product such as the whitening strips or trays to keep them white.  If the teeth are not too sensitive, you can use them as per needed, even for just a couple days. 
Newly whitened teeth may absorb stains more easily. To keep your teeth white as long as possible, avoid tobacco and stain-causing beverages (such as coffee, cola, tea and red wine) for several days after whitening. Keep in mind that teeth usually return to their original shade over time. If you steer clear of tobacco and large amounts of stain-causing beverages, your teeth may remain bright for several years.

Continue Learning about Teeth Whitening