Can children use tray-based teeth whitening kits?

Children may successfully use tray teeth whitening. Although children are not likely to have teeth darkened by age or stained by tobacco, wine, or coffee, they may have colors on their teeth due to illness or damage to the tooth. The use of medicines such as tetracycline or exposure to minerals, such as excessive fluoride, can also stain a child's teeth. Bleaching can remove some of these colors. In some cases this may be done at home under the guidance of a dentist.

Continue Learning about Teeth Whitening

Teeth Whitening Tips and Secrets
Teeth Whitening Tips and Secrets
Do you want a dazzling, movie-star smile but you're not sure how to go about getting it? Are you curious to know how over-the-counter (OTC) teeth-whit...
What are upcoming advancements in teeth whitening technology?
Jonathan B. Levine, DMDJonathan B. Levine, DMD
The following are advancements in teeth whitening technology: A time-released gel that contains ...
Is laser treatment for whitening teeth safe?
In-office whitening has been around since the Eighties. It started with the use of powerful lase...
Are There Natural Ways to Whiten My Teeth?