Why should I take vitamin supplements if I'm a college student?

Daphne Oz
Allergy
Vitamins and mineral supplements make up for the nutrients you don't get from the food you eat; they act as a little insurance policy to make sure you don't fall short. This is especially important for you, the college student, since you need your body to be in top condition to keep up with your course workload, and defend against stress, lack of sleep, and that cougher behind you in Economics. Certain supplements boost your energy. Others help your immune system to combat a persistent cold. Still others keep your skin smooth, soft, and radiant. You don't want to be caught running low on any of these nutrients.
The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works

The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really WorksThe Dorm Room DietRevised and Updated EditionFiguring out how to eat right and stay healthy on your own can be hard! Here is...

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Nutrition and Healthy Eating