Why do I need fat in my diet if I'm a teen?

Daphne Oz
Health Education
Some fats are not only good for you, but are absolutely essential to proper brain function, good joint movement, lustrous hair, glowing skin, and shiny nails -- not to mention pleasure in life and eating, since fats make things taste good.
The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works

The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really WorksThe Dorm Room DietRevised and Updated EditionFiguring out how to eat right and stay healthy on your own can be hard! Here is...

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Nutrition and Healthy Eating

When are detox diets okay for teenagers like me?
Laura Vanderbeck , NASM Elite TrainerLaura Vanderbeck , NASM Elite Trainer
The reasons people detox are varied. I recommend it as a jump start to healthier eating or if someon...
How can vitamins protect teens from the harmful effects of pollution?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
Vitamins interact with each other and also with your own cells through a variety of chemical pro...
As a Teen, Should I Drink Energy Drinks?
Why Teenagers Should Watch Their Sodium
Why Teenagers Should Watch Their Sodium