What are some unhealthy snacks for teens?

Daphne Oz
Health Education
Unhealthy snack foods for teens include:
  • Highly processed foods (chips, candy, etc.)
  • Sugary foods and drinks (surprised?)
  • Anything made primarily from white flour (muffins, cookies, pastry)
The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works

The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really WorksThe Dorm Room DietRevised and Updated EditionFiguring out how to eat right and stay healthy on your own can be hard! Here is...

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Nutrition and Healthy Eating

What are some healthy lunches I can eat at college?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
At lunch, you're usually looking for something a bit more savory than sweet, and you probably wo...
Why should I avoid eating right before bed as a teen?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
Eating right before you go to bed is a problem for two reasons. The first is that you don't have...
What are some healthy late-night snacks to eat at college?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
Always try to have a piece of fruit rather than processed snacks, especially late at night. If p...
How can I cope with emotional eating as a college student?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
Emotional eating means that food is being used for something other than its intended purpose, as...