What are some unhealthy foods I can sometimes indulge in at college?

Daphne Oz
Health Education
If you're a college student, the following unhealthy foods are examples that are worth indulging in:
  • A small slice of birthday cake
  •  Homemade brownies or cookies
  • Dessert after a nice dinner out with friends or family
  • Truly spectacular sweets that you are willing to travel for
  • Grilled cheese, which you've haven't had in weeks
The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works

The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really WorksThe Dorm Room DietRevised and Updated EditionFiguring out how to eat right and stay healthy on your own can be hard! Here is...

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Nutrition and Healthy Eating

How can I cope with emotional eating as a college student?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
Emotional eating means that food is being used for something other than its intended purpose, as...
As a teen, what should I do if I have gluten intolerance?
If you are gluten intolerant, you need to know how to manage the nutritional limitations that may ...
Why Teenagers Should Watch Their Sodium
Why Teenagers Should Watch Their Sodium
How Can Communal Eating At College Affect How Young Women Eat?