What are some healthy lunches I can eat at college?

A healthy lunch should include: veggies, fruit, whole grains, and some lean protein. 

Take advantage of the dining hall salad bar and load up a plate with lettuce and tons of fresh veggies and fruit. Couple this with a sandwich made with whole grain bread and lean protein sources such as turkey, grilled chicken, and lean roast beef. This is a healthy lunch combination to fuel you until dinner.

Healthy Food - Colors Salad bar, 92572858

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Nutrition and Healthy Eating

As a teen, how can I avoid gaining weight when I go to college?
Starting college calls for a whole new set of "routines."  From getting up for class, food choices...
What is recipe for a healthy breakfast smoothie I can make at college?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
Here is a recipe for a healthy breakfast smoothie: Superfood Breakfast Smoothie 1/2 cup yogurt, p...
What are some healthy dinners I can eat at college?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
At dinner, you want to try to keep your meal as light as possible. Lean proteins and lots of veg...
How can I safely store my food at my college dorm?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
The fridge space in your room or hall will be limited, so you should look into purchasing things...