What are some healthy late-night snacks to eat at college?

Daphne Oz
Health Education
Always try to have a piece of fruit rather than processed snacks, especially late at night. If plain fruit doesn't cut it, try some peanut butter or low-fat cheese with the fruit. You can also dip your fruit in chocolate and refrigerate it, so if you need a little chocolate, you can grab an already dipped piece of fruit in a hurry.
The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works

The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really WorksThe Dorm Room DietRevised and Updated EditionFiguring out how to eat right and stay healthy on your own can be hard! Here is...

If your dorm room has a mcirofridge, load it with fresh fruits, nonfat yogurts, and veggies such as baby carrots. If you want to munch on a crunchy snack, microwave one of those 100 calorie snack packs of popcorn. Because it's a whole grain, the fiber in the popcorn will help fill you up. The single, serving snack packs will help you keep your portion to a reasonable amount.

Picture of fruit

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Nutrition and Healthy Eating

How can I eat healthy in the college cafeteria?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
You'll probably be surrounded by an abundance of highly processed, highly fattening food in the ...
Why do teens eat unhealthy food when watching TV?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
Watching TV is a danger zone for unhealthy eating because: You are not actively involved in doing ...
Why Teenagers Should Watch Their Sodium
Why Teenagers Should Watch Their Sodium
As a Teen, Should I Drink Energy Drinks?