How can vitamins protect teens from the harmful effects of pollution?

Daphne Oz
Health Education
Vitamins interact with each other and also with your own cells through a variety of chemical processes to bolster your body's defenses against free radicals, pollution, and other damaging environmental factors so that you body can function optimally.
The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works

The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really WorksThe Dorm Room DietRevised and Updated EditionFiguring out how to eat right and stay healthy on your own can be hard! Here is...

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Nutrition and Healthy Eating

What are guidelines for a healthy diet for teens?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
Here are some basic guidelines to keep in mind for a healthy diet: As many ingredients as possible...
Why do college students eat unhealthy food late at night?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
Late-night talks are a danger zone for unhealthy eating because: You are enjoying bonding with you...
As a Teen, Should I Drink Energy Drinks?
Why Teenagers Should Watch Their Sodium
Why Teenagers Should Watch Their Sodium