How can essential oils help me improve my memory while studying at college?

Daphne Oz
Health Education
Essential oils in aromatherapy can help you retain that ridiculous amount of calculus you've been cramming into your brain for tomorrow's final. And no, it's not because certain oils can alter your gray matter and turn you into Einstein. But they can unlock mental blocks that might be keeping you from memorizing efficiently. Peppermint oil has been shown to be effective in enhancing memory, and you can blend this scent with orange or lemon to make the mix invigorating and stimulating.
The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works

The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really WorksThe Dorm Room DietRevised and Updated EditionFiguring out how to eat right and stay healthy on your own can be hard! Here is...

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Learning and Memory

How does the brain learn efficiently?
Gary WenkGary Wenk
The does learn new information quite efficiently.  The process of learning is called encoding and is...
How do brain cells allow me to learn?
Learning starts with the nerve cells of the brain: the neurons. They carry information from one ...
As a teen will caffeine boost my memory?
Raychelle C. Lohmann, MS, LPCRaychelle C. Lohmann, MS, LPC
There are some benefits associated with teens consuming caffeine and one of those is memory performa...
How Is Auditory Memory Different from Visual and Other Sensory Memory?