How can exercise help me to excel at college and work?

Daphne Oz
Health Education
Exercise helps you be more productive at school and/or work. Exercise can:
  • increase your capacity for physical work
  • make you more alert and focused
  • increase muscle strength
  • help your heart and lungs work more efficiently
The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works

The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really WorksThe Dorm Room DietRevised and Updated EditionFiguring out how to eat right and stay healthy on your own can be hard! Here is...

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Exercise and Physical Fitness

Why should I stretch after a workout if I'm a teen?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
It's crucial that you stretch after a workout. Stretching your muscles will help them get rid of...
How should I do arm exercises as a teen?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
To exercise your arms do chair dips: Find a stationary chair and squat in front of it. Put your ...
How Can I Strengthen My Lower Back In My Dorm Room?
I Sit In a Chair Studying a Lot. What Is a Good Stretch for My Lower Back?