How should I end a workout in my dorm room or bedroom?

What you do at the end of your workout can be as important as what you do during it. This hippie stretch is great to do a couple of times a day-really focus on relaxing into the stretch and not forcing it. All stretches should feel good.  Watch this video to learn some stretches and breathing techniques to perform at the end of your workout.

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Exercise and Physical Fitness

How can I save money on groceries at college?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
When it comes to healthy grocery shopping, be sure to spend your money wisely. You can scavenge ...
As a teen, what should I look for when choosing a football helmet?
Lorenzo Rawls , NASM Elite TrainerLorenzo Rawls , NASM Elite Trainer
Decide what type of helmet that you'll need, an adult or youth. The two look the same, but the mater...
Besides Sit-Ups, What Is a Good Way to Exercise My Abs In My Room?
How Should I End a Workout In My Dorm Room or Bedroom?