How should I do a triceps stretch as a teen?

Daphne Oz
Health Education
To do a triceps stretch: Lift your right arm over your head, bending at the elbow, as if to scratch the middle of your back. Press your right elbow down with your left palm until you feel a moderate stretch.

Another exercise for triceps stretch: Reach across your chest with your right arm and bend your left arm at the elbow and use it to pull your right arm tight into your body.
The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works

The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really WorksThe Dorm Room DietRevised and Updated EditionFiguring out how to eat right and stay healthy on your own can be hard! Here is...

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Exercise and Physical Fitness

As a teen, how can a baseball pitcher keep his or her throwing arm healthy?
Carlos Mirabal, NASM Elite TrainerCarlos Mirabal, NASM Elite Trainer
To keep your arm healthy please make sure you always perform warm up exercises before you throw any ...
What warm-up stretches should teens do before exercising?
Mark Dickey , NASM Elite TrainerMark Dickey , NASM Elite Trainer
A total body warm up period of 5 to 10 minutes is preferred prior to exercising, and can take the pl...
What are the benefits of walking for college students?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
Going for a walk is a wonderful way to get exercise any time of day -- alone, or with your compa...
How can I find time to exercise at college?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
I know how tough it is to get your schedule planned so that you have time to exercise, shower, a...