How should I do a triceps stretch as a teen?

Daphne Oz
Health Education
To do a triceps stretch: Lift your right arm over your head, bending at the elbow, as if to scratch the middle of your back. Press your right elbow down with your left palm until you feel a moderate stretch.

Another exercise for triceps stretch: Reach across your chest with your right arm and bend your left arm at the elbow and use it to pull your right arm tight into your body.
The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works

The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really WorksThe Dorm Room DietRevised and Updated EditionFiguring out how to eat right and stay healthy on your own can be hard! Here is...

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Exercise and Physical Fitness

What should a teen look for when choosing a lacrosse helmet?
Lorenzo Rawls , NASM Elite TrainerLorenzo Rawls , NASM Elite Trainer
Confirm the helmet is approved by the National Operating Committee on Standards for Athletic Equipme...
How can walking help a teen get in better shape?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Exercise of any sort will be better than no exercise. Having your teen get active will truly be a be...
How Can I Strengthen My Lower Back In My Dorm Room?
Besides Sit-Ups, What Is a Good Way to Exercise My Abs In My Room?