How should I do lunges as a teen?

Daphne Oz
Health Education
To do lunges: Stand upright with your hands on your hips. Keep your back erect and shoulders pressed down (elongate your neck). Step 2: feet in front of you with your right foot and bend both knees so that your left knee comes to an inch above the floor. Come back to standing position by pushing up with your thighs and bringing your right foot back to the starting position (next to your left foot). Alternate between stepping with your right and left leg until you have completed a total of 50 lunges. It is very important to keep your forward knee directly over the ankle.
The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works

The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really WorksThe Dorm Room DietRevised and Updated EditionFiguring out how to eat right and stay healthy on your own can be hard! Here is...

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Exercise and Physical Fitness

How can I maintain my target heart rate when exercising if I'm a teen?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
When doing a cardio workout, there is a certain heart rate you want to reach and sustain, so tha...
How can yoga and Pilates give me lean muscles if I'm a teen?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
Yoga and Pilates are exercises that have been absorbed into our culture, but may still have an a...
How Can I Strengthen My Lower Back In My Dorm Room?
Besides Sit-Ups, What Is a Good Way to Exercise My Abs In My Room?