How should I do a back stretch as a teen?

Daphne Oz
Health Education
To do a back stretch: Sit in a chair and cross your right leg over your left. Twist your torso and try to place both your right and left hands on the back of the chair. If this is too much of a stretch, put your left hand on the right corner of the chair and clasp the back of the chair with your right hand only. Hold the stretch for 30 seconds. Repeat on the other side.
The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works

The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really WorksThe Dorm Room DietRevised and Updated EditionFiguring out how to eat right and stay healthy on your own can be hard! Here is...

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Exercise and Physical Fitness

How should I do the downward dog yoga pose as a teen?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
To do down dog incline chest push-ups: (This move is taken from a basic yoga routine.) Start off...
How should a teen treat a blister on their foot?
Karen L. Gorton, PhD, MS, RNKaren L. Gorton, PhD, MS, RN
Any blister on the foot should be kept as clean and dry as possible. Cover the blister with a bandag...
Besides Sit-Ups, What Is a Good Way to Exercise My Abs In My Room?
What Is a Good Exercise for the Butt and Legs I Can Do In My Room?