As a teen, what do I do when my parents don't like my boyfriend?

Parents often have the right instincts and may be just looking out for you. In this video, Drs. Oz, Rome, and Roizen advise teens to open up a discussion with their parents to get to the heart of the matter.

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Building Relationships

What is peer pressure?
Peer pressure is when another person or a group pressures you to do something that may not refle...
How can I find the right group to join?
What do you like to do? What defines you? Are you half Latino and half African American? Join bo...
How will my parents' divorce change my life?
Charles J. Sophy, MDCharles J. Sophy, MD
Depending on your developmental stage, your parents’ divorce will change your life to the extent tha...
What can teens do to stay safe at parties?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
Before going to any party, always tell a friend the address of where you are going. Know who is givi...