What kind of tea can help boost my immunity?

Cardiologist (Heart Specialist)

One type of tea that may boost health is mushroom tea. Try a type that's a combination of medicinal mushrooms such as shitake, maitake or reishi. Superstars in ancient Chinese medicine, mushrooms are powerhouses that are reported by some research to stop certain germs from growing inside the body. They also contain selenium, a mineral that boosts the immune system. You can get most mushroom benedfits by eating them, but a relaxing tea may hit the spot and pass on some benefits as well.

Continue Learning about Tea & Health

Drink Tea to Get Rid of Belly Fat
Drink Tea to Get Rid of Belly Fat
Have a little fat you'd like to lose? Maybe now is a good time to turn on the kettle and pour yourself a cup of this: white tea. Made from the buds a...
Which herbal teas will keep my mind sharp?
AARPAARP
Gotu kola, tulsi tea and ginseng all have properties that can help keep your mind sharp. Gotu kol...
Is hot green tea better for me than cold green tea?
dotFITdotFIT
As long as you steep it long enough to release the antioxidants, you can drink it hot or cold and ge...
Burn More Calories With Tea
Burn More Calories With Tea