What is an herbal tea?

An herbal tea is an herb or plant infusion and usually not made from the tealeaves of the plant species Camellia sinensis. Herbal tea is simply the combination of boiling water and dried fruits, flowers or herbs.

Continue Learning about Tea & Health

Drink Tea to Get Rid of Belly Fat
Drink Tea to Get Rid of Belly Fat
Have a little fat you'd like to lose? Maybe now is a good time to turn on the kettle and pour yourself a cup of this: white tea. Made from the buds a...
Why should I avoid making my own herbal teas?
Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsAcademy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Because of the potential harmful effects of herbal teas, be careful about using herbs to make yo...
What is the best way to store green tea?
dotFITdotFIT
Green tea needs to be kept away from heat, light, air, and moisture. The best way to store it is at ...
What Are the Benefits of Green Tea Catechins?