Is tea a healthy alternative to coffee?

Margaret Floyd
Tea is a great alternative to coffee, in particular the antioxidant-rich green and white teas. These have lower levels of caffeine, so they're gentler on your system. And because tea is made by steeping leaves in water, it doesn't have the potentially negative health effects associated with the roasting process that's involved with coffee. Even better are herbal teas, which typically have soothing, mild flavors and no caffeine.
Eat Naked: Unprocessed, Unpolluted, and Undressed Eating for a Healthier, Sexier You

Eat Naked with Margaret Floyd for a Sexier You Are you fed up with counting calories? Confused by all the diet hype? Want to eat delicious, real food and look and feel great? Leading...

Continue Learning about Tea & Health

Drink Tea to Get Rid of Belly Fat
Drink Tea to Get Rid of Belly Fat
Have a little fat you'd like to lose? Maybe now is a good time to turn on the kettle and pour yourself a cup of this: white tea. Made from the buds a...
What is an herbal tea?
dotFITdotFIT
An herbal tea is an herb or plant infusion and usually not made from the tealeaves of the plant spec...
Can I drink tea if I'm trying to avoid caffeine?
Because they come from the same plant, most teas (including green teas) have some form of caffei...
What Are the Health Benefits of Drinking Matcha Green Tea?