How should I brew green tea?

There’s a right and wrong way to brew green tea. When brewing green tea, take a little extra care, as boiling water is bad for the precious catechins (tea’s healthy chemicals). Do bring your water to a boil, but let it rest for about 10 minutes. Then, pour the water over the tea and brew for about one minute before serving. Of course, the brew time can be made shorter or longer, depending on your taste.

Continue Learning about Tea & Health

On Dr. Oz: Best Weight-Loss Teas
On Dr. Oz: Best Weight-Loss Teas
Looking to lose weight? Then it’s tea time. The benefits of drinking tea are well known. Both black and green teas are rich in antioxidants that help ...
What kind of tea can help boost my immunity?
One type of tea that may boost health is mushroom tea. Try a type that's a combination of medicinal ...
Is tea a healthy alternative to coffee?
Margaret FloydMargaret Floyd
Tea is a great alternative to coffee, in particular the antioxidant-rich green and white teas. T...
What Are the Health Benefits of White Tea?