What ink is safer to use for tattoos?

Arthur W. Perry, MD
Plastic Surgery
If you're thinking about getting a tattoo, and that's between you and your mother, you should consider using a safer pigment called InfiniteInk that does not contain toxins and can be easily removed. It's available in a few dozen tattoo establishments now. I'm sure it will cost more, but wouldn't you want a pigment that was developed to color medicines, rather than paints?

Continue Learning about Tattoos

Immune System Reactions to Tattoos Are Potentially Debilitating
The Missouri Compromise, signed into law in 1820 by President James Monroe, allowed Maine into the union as a free state and Missouri in as a slave st...
How do I find a good and safe tattoo parlor?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Other than the use of universal precautions - to ensure cleanliness - and laws that require minors m...
Can I breastfeed if I have a tattoo?
If you have a tattoo already, breastfeeding is probably fine. Tattoo ink does not pass into breast m...
Can all tattoos be removed?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Most dermatologic surgeons warn patients that complete tattoo removal is not possible. Tattoos are s...