As a teen, what should I know about Hodgkin's disease?

Hopefully very little as the risk of a teen developing it is small. But since Hodgkin's disease does occur in young people  you may hear of friends or classmates who have Hodgkin's disease.The most important thing to remember is that it is a very curable disease today although the treatment is rigourous.

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Taking Care of Your Body

As a teen, how can I avoid body odor from sweating a lot?
General good hygiene including daily showers and wearing clean clothes is typically all you need to ...
When should my teen daughter shave her legs?
Ellen Rome, MDEllen Rome, MD
The right age to start shaving is a personal call. In this video, Dr. Rome offers her advice for...
How Should I Prepare My Teen for Her First Period?
As a Teen, When Should I First Go to the Gynecologist?