As a teen, how can I increase my serotonin levels?

Exercise may cause a release of natural opioids, other feel-good hormones.
Skipping meals, missing food groups over the course of the day or days, and eating erratically lower your serotonin levels. Prayer, meditation, exercise, and positive visualization can boost serotonin. There are also foods that can help. And heck, it’s even worth surrounding yourself with some irritatingly good-mood friends to see if a little of their vibe can rub off.

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Taking Care of Your Body

What are some risks of tanning as a teenager?
Claire WelchClaire Welch
As a school nurse in a high school, I have seen teenagers prepare themselves for prom and graduation...
As a teen girl, how can I find a bra that fits right and doesn't pinch me?
Margaret Scherrer Margaret Scherrer
I have learned over the years that bra fittings by a professional in a bra store is the best way to ...
How Should I Prepare My Teen for Her First Period?
As a Teen, When Should I First Go to the Gynecologist?