As a teen girl, how can I find a bra that fits right and doesn't pinch me?

I have learned over the years that bra fittings by a professional in a bra store is the best way to get the right fit and I have also learned that you get what you pay for. Unfortunately, the best bras with the most comfort and the least pinching are the higher priced bras in the store. I have to budget and find other places to make cuts in order to spend extra money on a comfortable bra. And most of the time I resort to sports bras. They aren't the prettiest but they are the most comfortable. 

Go for a bra fitting. Most stores that sell bras will measure you for a proper fit. A properly fitting bra will give you support and be very comfortable.

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Taking Care of Your Body

As a teen, what are the signs of appendicitis?
Michael A. Zadeh, MDMichael A. Zadeh, MD
Appendicitis is an inflammation of the appendix. It usually occurs when there is a blockage in the...
How can being overweight affect my health as a teen?
Being overweight as a teen can harm your health both now and in the future. Increasing numbers o...
As a Teen, When Should I First Go to the Gynecologist?
How Should I Prepare My Teen for Her First Period?