As a teen, how can I keep from getting athlete's foot?

It is important that you keep your feet clean and dry. If you are playing sports, be sure to have a clean/dry pair of socks for your practice. After you shower, be sure your feet are dry prior to putting on your socks. Also, you can use sandals or flip-flops in the shower if you choose. 

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Taking Care of Your Body

As a teen, why should I get vaccinated for HPV?
Patricia Geraghty, NPPatricia Geraghty, NP
HPV stands for human papilloma virus. There are over a hundred different strains of HPV, some of whi...
As a teen, how can I gain weight if I'm too skinny?
The teenage years can be brutal with regards to self-image and weight issues. If you are truly u...
How Should I Prepare My Teen for Her First Period?
As a Teen, When Should I First Go to the Gynecologist?