As a teen, what can I do about my oily hair?

An oily scalp needs consistent care. When you shampoo, massage into the roots and all along the length of the hair. Another habit that may increase the appearance of oily hair is frequent grooming. Combing, brushing, and running your fingers through your hair aid in the movement of sebum from the scalp down the hair shaft, so try to handle your hair as little as possible.
YOU: The Owner's Manual for Teens: A Guide to a Healthy Body and Happy Life

A few years ago, we wrote YOU: The Owner’s Manual, which taught people about the inner workings of their bodies—and how to keep them running strong. But you know what? There’s a big difference...

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Taking Care of Your Body

As a teen, does smoking help me keep weight off?
Contrary to what some people believe, cigarettes do not speed up metabolism. But they do not help yo...
What side effects can steroids cause?
James Everett, NASM Elite TrainerJames Everett, NASM Elite Trainer
Steroids are synthetic hormones that mimic androgens produced in the body. Testosterone in particula...
As a Teen, When Should I First Go to the Gynecologist?
How Should I Prepare My Teen for Her First Period?