What are the symptoms of flesh-eating bacteria?

The symptoms of flesh-eating bacteria include worsening swelling and pain, redness at the place of infection, and fever. In the space of an hour, your red injury may progress to from bronze or purple to black and oozing, which signifies the death of the tissue. You'll feel very ill: feverish, sweaty, chilled, dizzy, weak, and nauseated. You should contact your doctor immediately if you notice these symptoms.

Continue Learning about Symptoms Of Bacterial Infections

What are the symptoms of subdural empyema?
The symptoms of subdural empyema may include headache, fever, blurred vision, confusion, nausea, vom...
How should I prepare for my doctor's appointment for diphtheria?
Before visiting the office, call your doctor to find out whether or not you should go directly t...
What is Whipple's disease?
Whipple's disease is a multi-system, infectious, bacterial disease that interferes with the body's a...
What are the symptoms of diphtheria?
Scripps HealthScripps Health
Diptheria produces a thick membrane over the back of the throat. It can eventually lead to breathing...