What are the symptoms of flesh-eating bacteria?

The symptoms of flesh-eating bacteria include worsening swelling and pain, redness at the place of infection, and fever. In the space of an hour, your red injury may progress to from bronze or purple to black and oozing, which signifies the death of the tissue. You'll feel very ill: feverish, sweaty, chilled, dizzy, weak, and nauseated. You should contact your doctor immediately if you notice these symptoms.

Continue Learning about Symptoms Of Bacterial Infections

Is anything wrong if my child's breathing has a squeaky sound?
High-pitched squeaky breathing is one of the symptoms of tracheitis. Other symptoms include a deep c...
Do secondary bacterial infections affect children differently?
Secondary bacterial infections may affect children differently than adults. As a child develops,...
What are the symptoms of diphtheria?
Scripps HealthScripps Health
Diptheria produces a thick membrane over the back of the throat. It can eventually lead to breathing...
Should I talk to a doctor if I have symptoms of typhoid fever?
You should definitely talk to your doctor right away if you have any symptoms of typhoid fever. This...