What are the symptoms of a bacterial oral infection?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

Many illnesses and conditions may cause a bacterial oral infection, which means symptoms vary. Any condition that causes the balance of normal bacteria in our mouths to change can lead to an oral infection, making it easy for bacteria to get into your system. A sore throat is a common symptom and strep throat is a common condition that causes bacterial oral infections.

Continue Learning about Symptoms Of Bacterial Infections

Should I talk to my doctor about my toxic shock syndrome symptoms?
You should seek medical help immediately if you suspect you may have toxic shock syndrome. Do not tr...
How common is toxic shock syndrome?
Toxic shock syndrome is a rare, yet potentially fatal condition. In the past, it was most common...
Should I talk to my doctor about my typhus symptoms?
If you think you may have contracted typhus, you need to tell your doctor as soon as possible. The e...
What are the symptoms of typhus?
Symptoms of typhus are similar to symptoms of the flu. A person who contracts typhus may have a feve...