What are the symptoms of typhus?

Symptoms of typhus are similar to symptoms of the flu. A person who contracts typhus may have a fever, headaches, and feel generally achy and weak. After a few days a rash may develop. In more extreme cases, a person may also have a cough or digestive problems such as vomiting or diarrhea.

Continue Learning about Symptoms Of Bacterial Infections

Should I talk to my doctor about my typhus symptoms?
If you think you may have contracted typhus, you need to tell your doctor as soon as possible. The e...
What are the symptoms of Elizabethkingia?
An Elizabethkingia infection usually causes severe symptoms and makes people feel very sick. The sym...
Should I talk to my doctor about my cat scratch disease symptoms?
Cat scratch disease (CSD) is not a very serious infection and can heal on its own with time. Lymph n...
Should I talk to my doctor about my cholera symptoms?
If you have recently traveled to or are still in a country where cholera is common and you start to ...