Should I talk to my doctor about my toxic shock syndrome symptoms?

You should seek medical help immediately if you suspect you may have toxic shock syndrome. Do not try to treat this condition at home or wait because you think the symptoms will subside. Symptoms will only worsen. People with toxic shock syndrome must be hospitalized where they can get immediate critical care.

Continue Learning about Symptoms Of Bacterial Infections

Should I talk to my doctor about my bacterial infection symptoms?
Always talk to your doctor if you are experiencing symptoms that may be an indication of a bacterial...
How common is toxic shock syndrome?
Toxic shock syndrome is a rare, yet potentially fatal condition. In the past, it was most common...
Should I talk to my doctor about my bacterial oral infection symptoms?
Yes, talk to your doctor about your bacterial oral infection symptoms, because these usually require...
Should I talk to my doctor about my erysipelas symptoms?
If you are experiencing the rash and fever associated with erysipelas, you should talk to your docto...