Should I talk to my doctor about my toxic shock syndrome symptoms?

You should seek medical help immediately if you suspect you may have toxic shock syndrome. Do not try to treat this condition at home or wait because you think the symptoms will subside. Symptoms will only worsen. People with toxic shock syndrome must be hospitalized where they can get immediate critical care.

Continue Learning about Symptoms Of Bacterial Infections

Should I be worried about getting toxic shock syndrome?
If you take precautions to avoid the risks for toxic shock syndrome, there is no reason to worry gre...
What are the complications of subdural empyema?
Subdural empyema is a serious condition that can spread quickly if left untreated. Possible complica...
Should I talk to my doctor about my flesh-eating bacteria symptoms?
If you are experiencing any symptoms of flesh-eating bacteria--red skin turning violet and blist...
How common is toxic shock syndrome?
Toxic shock syndrome is a rare, yet potentially fatal condition. In the past, it was most common...