Should I talk to a doctor if I have symptoms of typhoid fever?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

You should definitely talk to your doctor right away if you have any symptoms of typhoid fever. This is especially true if you have recently traveled to Africa, Asia or South America, or if you've been in contact with anyone who has recently been diagnosed with typhoid fever. Symptoms of typhoid fever become much worse as time goes by, so it's important to see a doctor as soon as possible. If you notice symptoms while you're still in another country, contact the U.S. Consulate to find doctors who can help.

Continue Learning about Symptoms Of Bacterial Infections

Should I talk to my doctor about my diphtheria symptoms?
Yes. If you suspect you have diphtheria, you could be experiencing problems that require immediate a...
Should I talk to my doctor about my subdural empyema symptoms?
If you have any symptoms of subdural empyema, you should talk to your doctor immediately. Subdural e...
Should I talk to my doctor about my bacterial infection symptoms?
Always talk to your doctor if you are experiencing symptoms that may be an indication of a bacterial...
Should I talk to my doctor about my cat scratch disease symptoms?
Cat scratch disease (CSD) is not a very serious infection and can heal on its own with time. Lymph n...