Should I talk to my doctor about my typhus symptoms?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

If you think you may have contracted typhus, you need to tell your doctor as soon as possible. The earlier treatment starts the better. Because typhus can be tricky to diagnose, be sure to mention all of your symptoms. Also tell your doctor where and when you may have been exposed to typhus.

Continue Learning about Symptoms Of Bacterial Infections

Should I talk to my doctor about my bacterial infection symptoms?
Always talk to your doctor if you are experiencing symptoms that may be an indication of a bacterial...
Does listeriosis have any complications?
When older children or adults get listeriosis, there are a few different complications that can occu...
What are the symptoms of epidemic typhus?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Symptoms of epidemic typhus typically include loss of appetite, headache, a rapid rise in temperatur...
What are the complications of subdural empyema?
Subdural empyema is a serious condition that can spread quickly if left untreated. Possible complica...