Should I talk to my doctor about my typhus symptoms?

If you think you may have contracted typhus, you need to tell your doctor as soon as possible. The earlier treatment starts the better. Because typhus can be tricky to diagnose, be sure to mention all of your symptoms. Also tell your doctor where and when you may have been exposed to typhus.

Continue Learning about Symptoms Of Bacterial Infections

Should I talk to my doctor about my flesh-eating bacteria symptoms?
If you are experiencing any symptoms of flesh-eating bacteria--red skin turning violet and blist...
Should I be worried about getting toxic shock syndrome?
If you take precautions to avoid the risks for toxic shock syndrome, there is no reason to worry gre...
What are the symptoms of bacterial infections?
The symptoms of bacterial infections that people experience vary depending on the type of infection....
What are the symptoms of vestibular neuronitis?
The most prominent symptom of vestibular neuronitis is dizziness, or vertigo. Usually, people suffer...